Picker Packer - Immediate start
We are currently recruiting for Picker Packer roles to join our team in the Warrington area WA5 3TP. Immediate starts are available.
Our client is one of the UK's leading logistics companies. A warehouse with a great atmosphere and you are treated with respect.
- Pay rate for the first 4 weeks: £9.04 per hour/ day shift and £10.44 per hour/ night shift
- Pay rate after 4 weeks: £9.30 per hour/ day shift and £10.70 per hour / nights shift
- Overtime: 1.5 x pay rate after 48 hours worked in one week
- Working Hours: 07:30-18:00 day shift and 18:30-05:00 night shift
- Rota - FED - working Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
- BED - working Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Warrington, Burtonwod WA5 3TP
- Duration: Ongoing with opportunity for permanent contract after 12 weeks
Role of a Picker Packer:
- Picking and packing proteins and beauty products.
- Work will be assigned on different departments in the warehouse.
- Ongoing work with the opportunity to be trained in different areas of the warehouse.
- General warehouse duties
- Basic level of English is required.
- Full paid training and induction provided.
Benefits of working with us as Picker Packer:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- 24 hours support from our onsite team.
- On-site canteen
If you are interested in the above Picker Packer role, please click apply
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website.
Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.