We are recruiting for Picker Packer roles for the Argos Distribution Centre in Heywood, near Bury.
The role will require picking products for established high street retailer. Full training will be provided with the option for additional training at later date. Experience in similar role would be an advantage but not essential. A great opportunity for the right candidate. Working for a nationally recognised organisation. The site is located between Heywood town centre and near to junction 3 of the M56.
- Salary: : £8.91 P/H Rising to £10.01 after 12 weeks
- Shifts: Sat & Sun 6:30 - 14:30 guaranteed hours
- Location: Heywood
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a Picker Packer:
- Physically Repetitive Work.
- Picking orders for established high street retailer.
- LLOP Picking
- Working to targets
- Number recognition and accuracy essential
Benefits of working with us as a Picker Packer:
- Free Onsite Car Park
- 10% discount in all Argos stores
- Staff shop with up to 66% discount
- Subsidised Canteen
- 28 Holidays paid per year
- Employed Status
- Temp to perm opportunities
- £50 recommendation scheme
- Opportunities to increase your skills by being trained on other departments such as goods in, despatch and FLT.
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly Pay
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
If you are interested in the above Picker Packer role, please click apply
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website.
Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.