The Position: We are looking for Onsite Coordinators across Days,Evenings,Nights - specific hours to be discussed at the interview.
Responsibilities as Onsite Coordinators:
- Scheduling workers' shifts or supervise they have been scheduled based on Shirebrook (NG20 8RY)
- Take & manage performance reviews for staff, assisting them to achieve their targets
- Supervise or ensure all Rota, Holidays and Absences processing is done correctly
- Assist with the on-boarding and development of workers within the site
- Being the internal contact point for the Accounts' Operation
- Conduct weekly meetings with site managers/ recruiters for feedback on the operations performance (i.e. absence..)
- Develop and maintain strong day to day working relationships with our clients and :
- Other department leaders in JT side:
- Marketing (when recruitment is required)
- Finance (payroll)
- Recruiter (profile specification)Take & manage performance reviews for staff, assisting them to achieve their targets
- Communicate and present information related to key performance metrics, program updates, and on-going program information to necessary parties, internal and external.
- Follow up on complaints and lead investigations as directed
- Evaluate operatives to enhance their performance, development and work product
- Address performance issues and make recommendations for personnel actions
A successful candidate as Onsite Coordinators will:
- Liaise with team and the clients to start, looking at taking on more clients from different locations in the coming months
- Gain an expertise knowledge about all of our tools and systems to be able to implement them in current and new clients' operations
- Gain an expertise knowledge about all of our tools and systems to be able to support and assist the former team
- Make sure all clients' requirements are met during the peak time coming
- Be the link between clients' and the team
- Weekly meetings/reports with clients to ensure they have visibility and to gather feedback about the service provided
- Be the link between the team and the marketing, payroll and product team
- Taking responsibility for the kind of service we offer to clients
Requirements and skills for Onsite Coordinators:
- Experience in Service Management in warehousing, logistics, Supply Chain or Third Party preferred
- Proven track record in team management
- Ability to train, coach, and mentor warehouse operatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks
- Problem-solving attitude, makes effective decisions in a fast paced environment.
- Intermediate IT skills: Excel and Word
What we offer:
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest growing start-up companies in Europe.
- A global team formed by dynamic, highly skilled and ambitious people.
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- £23,000-£25,000 annual salary
- Birtholiday- Paid Day off for your Birthday.
- Cycle to work scheme*
- Salary sacrifice Pension scheme with Penfold
- Up to 40% discount in selected gym memberships with Hussle
- Up to 25% discount in online coaching and counselling with Therapy Chat
- Discounts in selected high street brands
(*Upon completion of probation period)
JobandTalent is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, disability, religion beliefs or sexual orientation.
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website.
Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.