What to Bring to Registration
Before searching for a position for you Single Resource will need to see some essential documentation. They are as follows:
- Two forms of identification (e.g. passport, full birth certificate)
- Proof of National Insurance number
- Proof of eligibility to work (e.g. passport, work permit)
- Proof of address (e.g. driving licence and a recent utility bill)
- Contact details for two references covering the last three years
- Bank details
- Any certificates as proof as qualifications for certain job roles (i.e. FLT)
Please remember to bring the above with you when registering with Single Resource, as we are unable to interview you without this information.
Under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 1976, Single Resource has an obligation to ensure that anyone who works through a Single Resource branch has a legal right to work in the UK.
There are many different categories of people who can take up lawful employment. If you are unsure whether you are eligible to work in the UK, please visit www.homeoffice.gov.uk for more details.