Warehouse Supervisor Covid-19
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Supervisor roles with Covid-19 duties to join our team in Warrington. Immediate starts available.
Our client is one of the UK's leading logistics companies, you will be working in a warehouse with a great atmosphere and treated with respect.
Details of a Warehouse Supervisor Covid-19:
- Pay rate for the first 4 weeks: £9.61 per hours on day shift / £11.01 per hour on night shift
- Overtime is available and paid at 1.5x
- Working Hours: 06:00-18:00 day shift and 18:00-06:00 night shift
- Rota: 3 on 4 off / 4 on 3 off
- Warrington, WA5 3TP
- Duration: Ongoing with opportunity for permanent contract after 12 weeks
Role of a Warehouse Supervisor Covid-19
- Picking and packing proteins and beauty products.
- Monitor and Social Distancing observance across all departments and deliver regular reports and highlight any issues plus identify improvements where required.
- Assist with development and roll out of policies and procedures.
- Social Distancing Administration including carrying out audits and filing reports plus trend analysis.
- Risk assessments for processes and training.
- Support with incidents and investigations.
- Promotion of Social Distancing policies and procedures
- Social Distancing Training
- Support Managers to ensure Social Distancing is being observed when staff are entering and leaving building
Requirements of Warehouse Supervisor Covid-19
- Good basic understanding of Social Distancing Regulations (further training will be provided)
- Clear Confident Communicator that is happy to challenge staff that are not observing rules. Fluent English language
- Leads by example with Good positive attitude
- Keen problem solver
- Adaptable and flexible
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work in a standalone role and as part of a team.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- 24 hour support from our onsite team
- Onsite canteen
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website: https://www.singleresource.co.uk/candidate/contact-us/
Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: £9.3 - £11.01 Per hour